Easy time tracking for Excel users
If you already use Excel and you're looking for a simple time tracking tool, this is made for you. It's a robust and easy-to-use Excel solution that does what most commercial time tracking tools do: track your teams worktime and project costs.
No setup, login or internet required. It works completely offline, add-in and macro-free. Just 100% plain Excel. Use it for your daily work, for commercial or non-commercial projects. Or as the basis for a customized solution to be used in your company. It's completely free!
Only two Excel workbooks
One personal workbook for each user and a mastersheet for team leaders.
See your staff's overtime and check completeness of worktime entries at one glance.
Track project costs
Check project budgets and see total internal and external (chargeable) project costs.
Designed for freelancers
Use the project cost control features of the single sheet version and even track coworker absences.
Designed for teams
Use the mastersheet to see all aggregated data: project cost, overtime and staff absences.
Track team availability
See who is when available and keep track of your staff's leave accounts. Customizable national and school holidays.
International and localizable
Designed to run in 22+ languages. Date/Number formats and national/school holidays can be changed.
No hidden/locked cells. Change calculations, add sheets, columns and rows as you like.
Designed to scale
Manage up to 190 projects and 64 team members.
- Team members use personal workbooks that contain one timesheet for each month.
- Monthly worktime is a table with projects as rows and days as columns
- Weekends, national holidays, absences and school vacations are shown in different colors
- Daily working hours and overtime are shown at the bottom
- Optimized for printout
- Included in both, personal workbook (you and your coworkers) and mastersheet (the whole team)
- Absences are shown red, non-workdays will be displayed with different color formatting
- Absence periods can be entered using start and end days
- Net leave days will be automatically calculated by substracting national holidays and weekends
- Total leave days can be overwritten per employee and per year
- National and school holidays can be entered at a single single location in the calendar
- Personal Overview: Monthly worktime balances are shown left, project table with monthly attribution the right
- Budget check: project turns red if total cost is over budget
- Designed for freelancers and contractors: separate columns for internal cost and chargeable amount
- Projects can be managed as a simple list in the 'Company Data' sheet